|uShaka Virtual Hunt Terms & Conditions|
1. This competition is organised by uShaka Marine World and is open to everyone residing in the Republic of South Africa, except employees and the immediate family members (including, but not limited to, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters) of uShaka Marine World, Village Walk Tenants and the members of the company who is part of the promotion/competition. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
2. By entering this competition all participants and prize winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the competition.
3. You can enter this promotion between Friday 8th December 2017 10:00am GMT+2 – Monday 15th January 2018 00.00am. Entries must be received prior to the competition date and close time to qualify.
4. In order to enter the competition you have to legibly complete the entry forms / questions as well as provide us with your correct contact details.
5. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is in breach of these terms and conditions. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. This is a competition, which makes it a game of chance, and a winner will be drawn from all the correctly answered entries received. Judges decision is final and will not be disputed.
7. The Promoters will endeavour to contact the winner/s on the telephone number and address provided. If, however they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of one week for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
8. How to enter:
9. The prizes are:
10. The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. The drawn winners will be contacted within a week of the closing date.
11. Any activity deemed to be cheating constitutes disqualification, this is at the sole discretion of the competition organisers.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
13. Winners must respond within 2 weeks of contact & collect their prize from uShaka Marine World reception. We reserve the right to ask for official government identification.
14. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
15. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.