|Win a Play Pass Competition|
1. This competition is organised by uShaka Marine World and is open to everyone residing in the Republic of South Africa, except employees and the immediate family members (including, but not limited to, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters) of uShaka Marine World, Village Walk Tenants and the members of the company who is part of the promotion/competition.
2. By entering this competition all participants and prize winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the competition.
3. In order to enter the competition you have to legibly complete the entry forms / questions as well as provide us with your correct contact details.
4. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is in breach of these terms and conditions. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. This is a competition, which makes it a game of chance, and a winner will be drawn from all the correctly answered entries received.
6. The Promoters will endeavour to contact the winner/s on the telephone number and address provided. If, however they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of one week for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
7. The prizes will vary from competition to competition as our members have diverse products and services.
8. The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. The drawn winners will be contacted within a week of the closing date.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
10. Winners must allow 8 -10 weeks from the date of being contacted for the prize to be delivered. Delivery will take place on any day between 8am to 5pm. Or they must collect the prize from uShaka Marine World reception in this timeframe.
11. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
12. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.